Mobile Physiotherapy Booking Confirmed At Locks Heath Shopping Centre, Fareham
We are really excited, our booking for Locks Heath Shopping Centre is all but confirmed. Didi with her van Esmarelda (Mobile Physio Unit) will be attending on the 2nd October 2020 between the hours of 10am and 3pm and this is strictly by appointment ONLY.
Want an Appointment (3 Point F2F Check)
Your virtual physio appointment we will conducted either by video or phone, and the 3 Point F2F Check will be completed and if satisfied a Face to Face (F2F) will be booked.
What Is The 3 Point F2F Check?
This is the assessment we use to measure the risk to you and our therapist if you should attend for F2F appointments. This consists of the following;
- Is it Clinically Indicated?
- Risk Assessment passed
- Consent of patient
The Future Of Our Mobile Physiotherapy Clinic
We intend to role this service out to Hedge End shopping centre in the very near future and once businesses are up and running again offering this to employers and their workforce on a half day or full day rental for Musculo-Skeletal Disorders.
Mobile Physiotherapy In Locks Heath, Fareham
Just a quick update, we are booked and ready to open our mobile physiotherapy clinic for business at Locks Heath shopping centre in Locks Heath, Fareham on the 2nd October 2020.
The van is well on its way to being completed (see video below). It’s currently away getting A/C and heating fitted and we can’t wait to start using it to deliver mobile physiotherapy.
It will be by appointment only and we are taking bookings now, please contact our main office in Lee on the Solent to make an appointment on 02392 552266.
Mobile Physiotherapy For Employers
From the 5th October 2020, we are able to provide physiotherapy at your workplace for you and your employees, on a half day or full day basis.
To discuss how a mobile physiotherapy clinic could benefit you and your workforce please give us a call us on 02392 552266 and ask to speak to Ashley, he will discuss pricing and how it would work.
As we develop our mobile physiotherapy in Locks Heath clinic, more posts will be published with pictures. We look forward to hearing from you.
DDB Physiotherapy Delivering Their Physiotherapy Services From A Bespoke Fitted Van
Whilst in lockdown DDB Physiotherapy were thinking on how we can deliver physiotherapy differently. Many ideas were banded around, eventually coming up with the idea of a mobile physiotherapy clinic, a bespoke van fitted out with the ability to deliver physiotherapy treatment from within.
Mobile Physiotherapy In Locks Heath And Hedge End
We are going to be trialling this in locations such as the Locks Heath Shopping Centre and Hedge End Shopping Centre and it will be by appointment only, all you need to do is call 02392 552266 to book an appointment. Dates to be announced.
Mobile Physiotherapy For Employers
We are also looking at offering this opportunity to employers and their workforce on half day and full day rent basis. We will turn up and park our bespoke van in a suitable location at your workplace, with a physio and offer appointments to you and your employees. To discuss how a mobile physiotherapy clinic could benefit you and your workforce please give us a call us on 02392 552266 and ask to speak to Ashley, he will discuss pricing and how it would work.
As we develop the mobile physiotherapy clinic, more posts will be published with pictures. We look forward to hearing from you.
RE-OPENING 1st JUNE 2020
Following strict guidelines issued by the government we are looking forward to welcoming you into the clinic again from Monday 1st June 2020, with a few changes and additional measures in place.
Starting With Physiotherapy & Podiatry
Being a multi discipline healthcare clinic, we will be rolling out our services starting with physiotherapy and podiatry as face to face appointments involve some close contact, there are considerations we have to address and consider.
As it currently stands, lockdown restrictions have been eased and NOT lifted and therefore, we must continue to follow the guidance issued.
Following the latest guidance, we will continue to offer an online physiotherapy service as a preferred alternative to face to face. Any patients making a booking have to be assessed online first to identify clinical need and decide whether a face to face appointment is appropriate. We can provide face to face appointments for you, if the problem will deteriorate without physical treatment and will need hospital care or they will be unable to return to work.
Our priority is to keep you as safe as possible, and in order to re-open the clinic for face to face services, we have implemented a number of measures following a thorough risk assessment.
- Prior to booking any face to face consultations, we will conduct an online assessment to identify your clinical need. We must assess whether you have significant pain or an urgent clinical need that justifies attending for a face to face consultation, in line with the latest guidelines issued by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and work
- During this assessment we will diagnose your condition or injury, through a series of questions and tests, advise on the most appropriate advice and care and prescribe a personalised exercise programme.
- Following the latest guidance, wherever possible, we will continue with online appointments as a preferred alternative to face to face.
- Should it be agreed face to face care is the preferred route, we will ensure that you understand:
- The potential nature of close patient contact during our services
- The level of PPE that a clinician will be required to wear
- The infection prevention and control measures that must be taken
- You will be read a ‘Risks statement’ which we will confirm you understand and agree to.
- Given the guidance on shielding, those classified as ‘clinically extremely vulnerable’ will be discouraged from face to face appointments during the period of shielding.
- As part of the assessment, we will ask you a series of screening questions in relation to COVID-19.
- If you are attending for a face to face appointment, we will send you an online screening form which it is essential for you to complete online before your appointment.
- We will take your temperature on entry to the clinic as part of our screening, using a thermal thermometer.
- All correspondence, invoices, exercises and receipts will be sent via email, so please ensure we have your correct email address and monitor your spam folder. We are unable to provide any paper documents, receipts or information.
- You will find physical reminders of social distancing throughout the clinic, including a Perspex reception barrier, and posters.
- All magazines, printed material and soft furnishings (including pillows and towels) have been removed.
- We will be minimising the use of equipment wherever possible.
- The WCs will be out of use for visitors, except in a emergency.
Limitation of Clinic
- Based on the size and layout of the clinic premises, we will be limiting the number of Clinicians working at any one time to facilitate social distancing.
- Appointments will be staggered to facilitate social distancing.
- We request that you do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. If you wish to bring someone with you, they will have to go into the treatment room with you and will have to complete a COVID-19 screening questions and to record their contact details should we require them in the future as part of track and trace.
- Children under 16 will need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian (in line with our Child Protection Policy), who will also need to answer COVID-19 screening questions.
- Please do not arrive early for your appointment to minimise the risk of contact with other patients. We ask that if you come by car, please wait in your car until your booked appointment time. At your appointment time, please enter the clinic where you will be greeted by the person at reception, who will ask you to use the hand sanitiser and take you temperature using a thermal thermometer.
- Whilst in the clinic, please observe social distancing, by keeping at least 2m from anyone (unless receiving clinical treatment).
Booking and payments
- To reduce face to face contact with non-clinical staff, you will be asked to make any follow up appointments with your Clinician whilst still in the clinic room or online. No bookings will be made at reception.
- After your appointment, you will be sent an email with a link to make a bank transfer or use our card machine.
- We will be unable to accept cash payments.
- We have put in place increased cleaning measures for all communal and clinical areas. The clinic rooms will be cleaned thoroughly in between every patient, and additional time has been scheduled to allow for this.
- All communal and high contact areas will be cleaned frequently.
- Please do not wear your own gloves into the clinic, as this poses a potential risk.
- Please use hand sanitiser when you enter the clinic.
- Please refrain from touching anything whilst you are in the clinic.
- Our team understand the importance of hand hygiene and will ensure that they wash their hands in according with COVID Secure guidelines before and after any ‘hands on’ interaction.
We have carried out a risk assessment on all the services that we offer and we are confident that we can continue to provide these safely. We will be offering selected, essential services initially and will review what we offer on an ongoing basis subject to Government recommendations.
Our aim is to make any interactions as safe, and stress free. If you have any concerns about the services please let us know and we will do what we can to satisfy you. If you have any preferences regarding social distancing and ‘hands on’ treatments, please advise your Clinician so that these can be respected.
Staff at DDB Physiotherapy Clinic have been celebrating 15 years in business this week.
DDB Physiotherapy Clinic are located on the corner of Pier Street and High Street of Lee on the Solent. It was celebrated with a small get together of staff past & present and clients at the home of the owner, Didi Berry on Saturday 17 August 2019.
15% Discount On All Treatments To Celebrate 15 Years Of DDB Physiotherapy
To mark the celebration DDB Physiotherapy Clinic are offering a 15% discount on all treatments (completed) during the week of 19/08/2019 to 25/08/2019 for existing and new clients.
Didi Berry, sole trader and owner of the business, now has eight physiotherapists and 6 other therapists.
They also hold a number of different classes such as:
- Pilates classes delivered at the clinic in Lee on the Solent and St Faiths Church.
- Yoga at our clinic in Lee on the Solent
- PD Warrior at our clinic in Fareham, situated in Sports Direct Fitness, Fareham
New Clinic At Fareham Community Hospital
DDB Physiotherapy Clinic can confirm that they are opening a clinic at Fareham Community Hospital starting on the 19th September 2019.
Mrs Berry said:
‘We are extremely excited about our celebrations, to be able to thank clients, staff and the community for using our facilities and spreading the word and recommending us to others, which is how our business has grown.
‘Our reputation is built upon the care we have for our patients and if we can’t help, we will endeavour to sign post them to where they can get help.
‘The business has never been built on profit before service, reinvesting in the business has always been top priority and keeping our costs affordable for the benefit of the patients.’
Recent Testimonials From DDB Clients
All August 2019
‘Have seen Didi and Dawn previously who were amazing. Never has recently treated my 88 year old grandad and he was amazed at the results after just one session and I am extremely pleased and confident in the professionalism and treatments given and would recommend Never to everyone, along with the practice.’
‘Pete (Sports Massage Therapist) has always been helpful and sorted out my neck and back problems’
‘Excellent treatment, friendly staff and flexible appointments’
Find Out More About DDB Physiotherapy
Welcome to our Blog, we at DDB Physiotherapy Clinic like to keep individuals informed about new and exciting things that are happening within the world of Private Healthcare and any new development within DDB Physiotherapy Clinic.