DDB Physiotherapy Clinic – Refer a Friend – Terms and Conditions
Referring a friend is a great way to tell others about DDB Physiotherapy Clinic.
As with all offers, there are a few rules (or Terms and Conditions) so everyone plays fair. Here they are…
- Refer a friend – there is no limit. Referred friend must be completely new to DDB Physiotherapy Clinic. They can’t have been to or received treatment from DDB Physiotherapy Clinic.
- You cannot refer yourself – sorry!
Referred friend can…
- Can be treated by DDB Physiotherapy as a referred friend, if they have never been treated by DDB Physiotherapy Clinic or its associates.
Let’s talk discounts
When referring a friend, the referrer
- Earns a one-time £10 discount on their account, once the referred friend completes and pays for their first treatment.
- Get £10 off when they have completed their first treatment.
About the rewards…
- The discount or card has no official monetary value and can’t be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced or refunded for cash. It is to be used as part payment for treatment at DDB Physiotherapy.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with a DDB Physiotherapy Clinic gift voucher.
- Credit to referrer account will last for 6 months without treatment.
- Thinking of sharing your discount, sorry they can’t be transferred from person to person.
- A referred friend cancels their first treatment session? DDB Physiotherapy Clinic will reclaim any credit given to the referring parties account.
- Rules or incentives change or end? It’s not often, but this can happen. If it does DDB Physiotherapy Clinic will reflect the changes here.
- A referred friend or referring party has questions? DDB Physiotherapy will reply and any decisions made will be at DDB Physiotherapy Clinic sole discretion.
Welcome to our Blog, we at DDB Physiotherapy Clinic like to keep individuals informed about new and exciting things that are happening within the world of Private Healthcare and any new development within DDB Physiotherapy Clinic.