Join Us at DDB Physiotherapy Clinic
DDB Physiotherapy are here to help the local population live a healthy and active lifestyle, free from pain & injury.
We value our customers and their opinions, as it is important that our customers feel satisfied, with their treatments and advice.
Our team is central to the delivery of a quality service, creating a great place to work, for all our therapists. We also have a great administration team to support your clinics.
We are searching for new team members and rely on a positive attitude first, and skills a close second. So, if you think you may have the right attitude to succeed and progress, we’d love to hear from you.
What to expect:
- All staff are on a self-employed basis.
- No restrictions on taking holidays.
- There is some medico-legal work, which accounts for 10 to 20% of workload. (Physiotherapists)
- Have full time administrative cover, so you can focus on looking after your patients
- Provide a varied caseload and working day.
- Have spacious, individual treatment rooms.
We believe in providing a high-quality service and our patients expect nothing less. In return for your commitment we offer a friendly and supportive working environment.
We’re always looking for people to join us, to be part of our growth. We are interested to hear from Physiotherapists, Osteopaths and APPI Pilates Instructors. So, if you think you’d like a new opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. Drop an email to Ashley at email@example.com
We are looking for a highly motivated and committed Osteopath to join our multi-disciplinary team at our Lee on the Solent clinic.
This is an associated role required for 2 days a week.
We are looking for someone with:
- A BSc or MSc Osteopathy qualification
- MoST Registration
- Osteopathy experience, ideally within private practice
- Fluent written and spoken English
- An open, coachable and adaptable nature who is self-motivated and has a positive attitude
About the position
- Part-time associate role
- To include 2 day per week afternoon/evening.
- Supported by administration team
How to apply
To register your interest in a position, please send:
- An up to date CV
- A covering letter, detailing why you would like to work at DDB Physiotherapy Clinic and why you would like this position
by email to Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org